Wednesday, April 7, 2010

THE NEW IPAD

I don't know what anyone else thinks but I totally,totally love the new Ipad. It just has all the features I need and much more and I can download more apps so that means I can't complain of boredom because Apple products  have found a way of keeping one very busy with all those incredible applications and their products. I visted the bookstore at my school and went to take a good look at it and its an incredible little gadget. It looks just like an Iphone or Ipod Touch but is the size of a laptop screen. I love the fact that it is thin and really light so i can take it around with me. The only thing i am scared of is, what will happen if i drop it, the screen will crack and a new one will be calling.  Overall i  give it 8 out of 10.It is user friendly.(if you love computers and tech gadgets). It is similar to an Iphone or I Touch if you have one. I like, it is something i will consider buying but i think i will wait until the second generation ones come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment