Thursday, April 8, 2010

TATTOOS

"So I had this real cute boyfriend, this guy was so fine, nice body, one that you would die for (for real). We were so in love with each other that i tattooed his name on my lower back. In big bold letters i tattooed the six letters of his name. A year later we broke up and i was dating this dude, he knew the story of my ex ,but why is his name still lingering on my lower back? If the old relationship was over his name should not be on my lower rear. I need to have laser surgery to take it off. The laser surgery would cost more to do than how much i paid for the tattoo but this new boyfriend of mine is not having it."
Sounds like so many people i know. I really don't like tattoos, i think they are very tacky especially when some people have tattoos on every part of their body that its ridiculous. They can be really cute on some people and the ones i have acknowledged so far and pretty much like is Rihanna's tattoo, the one that's on her neck and goes across. Another tattoo i like is the one that's made around the ankle like a bracelet.  If i had to get a tattoo i don't know where i would get one, it might be a secret one for just myself to see or a show off one on my arm it may be really minimal.I won't put anyone else s name on my body except mine or a sibling or a parent or child but that of a boyfriend.No way. It is certainly going to cost her more money to remove the guy's name than how much it cost her to put it on herself. That makes no economical sense to me. Like really.

1 comment:

  1. Lol! So many people seem to make the mistake of tattooing boyfriends names- that's one of the dumbest things to do ever haha! I would love a tattoo- it would be a little one, somewhere on my back, where not everyone can see it ;) But it would have to be something that has a lasting personal massage! I saw LA ink once, and the guy was getting an eagle done cause it had a significant meaning to him and his dad- his dad went with him to make it. Now that's a good reason to get one i think!

    ReplyDelete